To help ensure an ongoing safe environment for all guests, the Belize Tourism Board (BTB), in conjunction with the Ministry of Health (MOH) have instituted The Gold Standard certification for all lodging properties. This certification requires implementing a 9-point checklist which addresses everything from guest interaction, employee management, to enhanced property and condo cleaning protocols. We are happy to confirm we are a Gold Standard certified property.
We have always focused on ensuring our condos and property are thoroughly cleaned and well maintained. To ensure your ongoing safety and the safety of our employees, we continue to adhere to our strict cleaning protocols, including:
- A minimum vacancy between guests to provide extra time for deep cleaning.
- All condos are sanitized and deep cleaned.
- All linens, comforters, mattress pads, towels etc are washed in hot water.
- All indoor furniture and area rugs are sprayed with a disinfectant specifically used by professional furniture cleaners after each guest departs.
- Patio furniture is cleaned after each guest departs and the cushions are sprayed with a disinfectant.
- Pool furniture is cleaned and cushions are sprayed with a disinfectant.
- All outdoor railings and door handles are cleaned.
- Stairwells are swept and mopped.
- Cleaning supplies are provided in each condo. (Fresh sponges, disinfectant sprays, hand soap, hand sanitizer etc)