To help ensure a safe environment for all guests, the Belize Tourism Board (BTB), in conjunction with the Ministry of Health (MOH) have instituted The Gold Standard certification for all lodging properties. This certification requires implementing a 9-point checklist which addresses everything from guest interaction, employee management, to enhanced property and condo cleaning protocols. We are happy to confirm we are a Gold Standard certified property.
We have always focused on ensuring our condos and property are thoroughly cleaned and well maintained. To ensure your ongoing safety and the safety of our employees, we have instituted the following additional measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- A 48 hour minimum vacancy between guests to ensure no one enters the condo immediately after departure and provides extra time for deep cleaning. Larger condos will have a longer vacancy time.
- All indoor furniture and area rugs are sprayed with a disinfectant specifically used by professional furniture cleaners after each guest departs.
- Pool furniture is cleaned multiple times per day. Cushions are sprayed with a disinfectant.
- Lounge chairs are cleaned daily and after each use.
- All outdoor railings and door handles are cleaned multiple times per day.
- Hand sanitizers have been installed around the property.
- Regular temperature checks of all employees.
- Face masks required for all employees in public areas.
- Luggage will be sprayed with a disinfectant upon arrival.
Please be assured, we continue to adhere to our strict cleaning protocols, including:
- All condos are sanitized and deep cleaned.
- All linens, comforters, mattress pads, towels etc are washed in hot water.
- Patio furniture is washed after each guest departs and the cushions are sprayed with a disinfectant.
- Stairwells are swept and washed.
- Cleaning supplies are provided in each condo. (Fresh sponges, disinfectant sprays, hand soap, hand sanitizer etc)